Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blog 3 San Pedro and San Ignacio

I love San Pedro the town is so friendly and I feel like I know everyone that lives their. The children their are very loving and everything is laid back. In San Ignacio I did not really see many of the children out like you would in San Pedro and everyone seemed to keep to themselves. Also San Ignacio seemed so small to San Pedro and everything closed early. When we first got to San Pedro it did not take long for the locals to start talking to us, they actually seemed interested in what we were doing there. Where as in San Ignacio we were there for five days and the locals did not seem to interested in what we were doing. I feel that I would like to teach more in San Pedro just because everyone is so friendly there and outgoing. I have learned that San Pedro is more laid back and compacted, like everyone lives very close to each other. And in San Ignacio everyone seems to keep to themselves and it is very rural.

No comments:

Post a Comment